1. SPADE11
  2. Free Topics
  3. Tuesday, 29 March 2016
  4.  Subscribe via email
New here... enjoyed watching a couple of episodes last night, came back to view more, but the stream is back at the beginning (an hour and a half earlier to where I want to resume watching)
Can I skip forward to where I need to be / select the episode I want? Can't see how to do this, is it not possible?
admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi
I think you misunderstand the concept of live streaming. you cannot fast forward.
Still, some shows are available in VOD where episodes//seasons can be manually selected
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Free Topics
  3. # 1
SPADE11 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks for the quick reply.. much appreciated
Yes, new to live streaming, getting to grips with how it works in practice..
So, if I have watched episodes 1-3 of something last night, and want to watch episode 4, is it possible to do this..?
It says the live stream runs 24/7, so does it just loop the season over and over? Is there some sort of timetable available, so I can know when Ep.4 will be on, and can log in at that time..?
Or is my only option to binge-watch an entire season?
The show I'm watching (Better Call Saul) isn't one that you have as VOD..
thanks..
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Free Topics
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
SPADE11 wrote:
So, if I have watched episodes 1-3 of something last night, and want to watch episode 4, is it possible to do this..?
It says the live stream runs 24/7, so does it just loop the season over and over?

yes it loop "forever" and you can't select a specific episode. except if your show is present in the vod (video on demand) section
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Free Topics
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Normally the purpose of live streaming is that everyone is watching the same thing and this is the reason of having a chat room.. since people are watching the same they can comment about it (in theory)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Free Topics
  3. # 4
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.