1. InvalidX22
  2. Free Topics
  3. Thursday, 08 December 2016
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi

I'm a regular viewer on here, my problem is that your advertisements, at every click around a live stream video pops up an advert that wants to hijack my browser
i would like to ask you in kind please ease off with these adverts , i understand at every click it generates you some wealth to some degree but advertisements can hijack browsers, and some times it hardly allows the stream to play.
e.g. if i wanted to adjust the volume i would have to lower my cursor to bottom of the video stream and click on the red line but before i do that a pop up advert decides it wants to hijack my web browse. It has happened several times and continuous + frustrating.

and all i want to do is adjust the sound.
[b]
[/b]
i'm happy to donate and support this website however for crying out loud ease the adverts will you?

Thanks please simplify this.
admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
never seen anything like this.. but it's precisely to avoid this that people donate ;) (read the forum)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Free Topics
  3. # 1
Kirino Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
There's also popups trying to get me to get me to download a virus, in the middle of a stream. I'm not even clicking anything, and it redirects. Then I can't even go back to the freakin stream because it's hijacking mobile Chrome. FIX THIS, or your users will go elsewhere and won't donate.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Free Topics
  3. # 2
admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
10€ and you get rid of popups
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Free Topics
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.